Neo & Serif do MC Hammer Neo & Serif do MC Hammer

Great

Awesome, hammer rocks! This made me laugh, I like it :)

detergent detergent

Cool

Very funny, I like the timing! Keep it up. Nice splash effect too.

blot 2004. blot 2004.

Cool Style

I like the style, it's a interesting idea. The only thing that bugged me was that you had to have your mouse exactly over a letter in order to press a button. If you go to the "hit" frame inside the button you can make a shape that represents the area needed to be clicked on in order to press the button. Make whatever shape, it won't actually be visible.

Piconjo; Vs Ninjers Piconjo; Vs Ninjers

ummm, sucks much?

Yeah, I can understand crappy art, if the audio is at least going to be funny, but this just sucks all over. Plus you made fun of knox, that takes a notch off of your already sucky movie. Not that he's ever going to have to sit through this piece of crap.

(2004) Spiderman!!! (2004) Spiderman!!!

The funniest thing I've ever seen

This has got to be the funniest thing I've ever seen! I laughed till I cried. Your humor is the best, I've got to see more of your stuff!

Iron Man Iron Man

Pretty good

Good job, I really liked your art style. The thing is there's like a lot of empty space, long sequenses with nothing happening. Try to either shorten the song and long sequenses, or find more interesting things for him to do. I like it, but it got a little boring.